A Singapore-based company wants to hire a full time Senior PHP Developer can communicate in English as soon as before Feb 25, 2016. Pay is negotiable but we’ve budgeted for 1200-1500 USD per month, pay will commensurate with experience. Developer will also be entitled to yearly performance based bonus. Developer may also have opportunity to manage a small team.
New web and mobile app development company in HCM helping start-ups realize their technology development goals. This an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and talented individual to join a new and growing company.
Role: Senior PHP Developer. As a PHP developer, you will be responsible for developing high volume of complex websites/ applications.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in website/app design, development and verification. They will have excellent communication, facilitation and negotiation skills and be able to interact with internal customers and identify essential requirements. They will also be able to accurately estimate levels of effort. The individual must have high quality standards, be adept at object-oriented and web methodologies and have strong problem solving skills with a demonstrated ability to take ownership and drive results
- Assist in gathering requirements
- Develop high quality code for high traffic and availability website and applications
- When requested or a project requires some over-time may be necessary to meet company success
- When needed meet clients and work with 3rd parties
- Able to manage, lead, and develop teams
- A Bachelor degree in computer science or related field
- At least 5 years of strong experiences on PHP Framework
- Strong knowledge/experiences on OOP, data structure and algorithm
- Knowledge on high-availability, high-scalability web applications
- Excellent knowledge on mySQL and Non mySQL databases.
- Other Technologies: Linux, Apache/Nginx, Web Services, TCP/IP, SVN…
- Good English communication
- Detailed and focused on quality
- Must be self-motivated and able to achieve results
- Aptitude to learn quickly and work well within a team environment
- Be able to manage, lead, and develop team
- Must have 2 professional reference.
- Must have sample portfolio to support experience.
Position type: 8 Full time months contract, extendable indefinitely with opportunity to become full time (negotiable)
Compensation: Negotiable. Highly competitive with performance incentive if milestones are met.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to apply this job! My profile: https://duythanhcse.wordpress.com/contact/